Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lotus Biscoff Speculoos

Was it 2012 or earlier when Speculoos Paste became popular? Well this photo of mine was taken 2 years ago. It's 2015 and sadly Speculoos Paste is still not available in UAE Market and never will be. I don't know why. Pork is allowed and yet so many snacks from around the world no matter how popular they may be can't find their way here. Used to buy it from online seller who of course sell it on a high price. Can't blame them though. They have to pay for the shipping and all the hassles of bringing it over here. This is my favorite brand of Speculoos ~ Lotus Biscoff Speculoos Spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment