Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Evian Facial Mist

Evian Water Spray
Evian Facial Mist
Price: 30.00AED for 300ML @ Carrefour
Made in France
The first brand of water spray I purchased was La Roche Posay it was for 79.00AED for 300ML. And even though I like it I just can't keep on parting the same amount for a water spray. So when searching for an affordable alternative I found this Evian water spray. They have a smaller bottle. 150ML only for 19.00AED and obviously I can save money when buying the bigger bottle. And it is not a hassle for me bringing it outside as I always use big bags anyway. Everyday. Third brand of water spray was LCS I got it on sale and that time this Evian was out of stock. Not sure though if they have stocks now. 
Evian Water Spray
*moisturizes
*refreshes
*tones
And I won't contradict them. As they delivers what it promises to do so. Definitely if I finished all the LCS stock I'll repurchase Evian. And anyway I can always have them both right?
Ingredients and Country of Origin
Facial Spray has become a staple in my list as I love how it refreshes my face the whole day whenever I am outside. If it is too hot I'll just spray it all over my face and sometimes even in my head/hair. Soothes me. Especially now that the summer in the UAE is in full blast. But I am staying away from expensive brands and who knows a dirt cheap brand might come along in the market. But for now I have nothing but LOVE for Evian Facial Spray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment