Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Soap and Glory Haul at Boots Pharmacy

Soap and Glory
Body Wash
Price: 55.00AED @ Boots Pharmacy Dubai
Promo: Buy 1, Take 1
Made in UK
'I'm broke but I'm happy' and that happiness is not because of the products in the photo. I am happy because finally I have a new decent camera. And I am broke as I will be paying the new camera for one year. Installment. Also I hoard a lot of products that will last for 2 years or more. Hoarding hurts my pocket big time. 

Some people can't understand why I need to spend a fortune in a camera. I'm not so good at words that I can't properly explain to them the difference like for example the clarity. It would be better to show them a side by side comparison of the photos for them to understand. I might write a post regarding my new camera but for now let me share about this Soap and Glory haul.

I had seen a few times over the blogs and forums the brand Soap and Glory but never tried one before. And I don't really have plans. Not until I visited the Boots Pharmacy and looked around. It was for the month of April. And they happen to be on sale. This is one of the impulse purchases I made. You know buying products that you don't really need but they looks good and justifying that it is okay to make a purchase since they are on sale. Hmmm. Even if this body washes turns out to be good and yummy this will be my the last purchase from Boots Pharmacy. I'll be hunting down products that will cost only 10AED or less.

It is not a secret that Asian people especially Filipinos like me are the ones getting the lowest salary in the UAE. For the year 2014 I had gotten gaga over skin care products that it affected my financial, big time! So from now on I need to live frugally more than ever. And in doing so even if this item in on sale meaning each bottle would cost 27.50AED in my pocket that is STILL expensive, so it has to be my first and last Soap and Glory Haul. And I know in the market I can find other brands with lower prices. 

That's all for now. I might write another post about my feedback with it once I use it. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment