Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 29, 2015

Updated Price of Byphasse Products

As soon as I purchased Byphasse products for the month of April, I started using them and as much as I'd like to share my feedback about them I haven't gotten time yet to write and take photos. Well I found out that their prices when I found them (at Tati Department Store) was their regular prices. But when MAY 2015 came they added 2.00AED to all the products of Byphasse. And even the brand Evoluderm. Evoluderm is a French brand of affordable skin care products. Not yet buying anything from that brand. I was kind of disappointed over the 2.00AED increase as I'm planning to buy a dozen or two that I will be sending to my family via cargo. And someone was laughing at me for sulking over the 2.00AED increase :(
Byphasse Cleansing Milk 500ML ~ 12.00AED
Byphasse Micelle Solution 500ML ~ 20.00AED
Byphasse Rosewater Toner 500ML ~ 10.00AED
Byphasse Nourishing Lotion 500ml ~ 12.00AED
Byphasse Make Up Remover ~ 10.00AED
Byphasse Shampoo 1L ~ 17.00AED
Byphasse Shower Gel 1l ~ 22.00AED


They still have other items available that I did not purchase so I don't know the exact prices of those. Byphasse facial wash, Byphasse facial mask and Byphasse face scrub are not available. Tati Department Store so far has only one branch in Dubai and that is in Mirdif City Centre. Not too sure if they'll expand soon or not. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Comments are welcome just don't be rude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment