Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 1, 2015

Lamy Nexx

Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen ~ Got this from Bookworld Kinokuniya Shop in Dubai Mall for only 115.00AED 2 years ago, maybe? My first and only Fountain Pen. In spite of being in digital age I still prefer to write. I own several pens and notebooks while most of the people I know and even at the restaurants are already using tablets :) I stopped using this one as the ink is not water proof and I need one in writing down the recipes I'm getting from the internet. And seeing this photo makes me miss my Nikon1 J1. Good mirrorless camera but sadly lasted only for 2 years or so..

No comments:

Post a Comment