Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 28, 2015

My life with whiteheads!

This is a rant post. Since I hit puberty I always have whiteheads. Mother told me because I am not scrubbing my nose with towel properly. But I did and I still do. It has nothing to do with cleaning the face anymore. And I am even following the tips I get from the internet.
Nose strip. It is something I cannot live without. It is a very affordable solution in removing whiteheads. But unfortunately it can only do so much. No I am not going to bash nose strips as it has always been a big help. But it has a limit. For example after using one strip I can see that there are whiteheads removed and sticking in the strip. But even so there would still be some on the nose. I can't use immediately another strip as it is not recommended and might dry out my nose. It will prompt the skin to just release more sebum that in the end I'll just get more whiteheads. 

I clean my face twice a day.
I use facial toner.
I use moisturizer.
I use oil free products.
I'm staying away from products with Lanolin.
I always look for Non Comedogenic products.
I scrub my face.
Tried various exfoliators.
I am using charcoal mask for nose.
I am using iWhite mask for nose.
Is there anything I missed? There's only one more product I haven't tried yet. I hope it is affordable. I hope it is available in UAE Market. Here it is:
Not my photo.
Will hunt this product soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment