Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Affordables UAE

I was in Al Khail Mall in Al Quoz for the second time last April. And for the first I entered the shop Affordables. I am glad that I need as this shop turned out to be some sort of heaven for me. I can't give up just yet buying pants and shorts but then at the same time I can't afford what the shops in UAE are offering. Discovering this shop is a gem for me. Al Quoz is quite near to Ajman. And Affordables has other branches in Dubai too.
This shop carries mostly European brands in cheaper price. Maybe these are excess stocks. Or maybe old stocks. Out of season stocks. Whatever as I don't care about those things. As long as they are well 'Affordable'. On my first purchased I bought myself a short for only 20AED. Brand is called Mim. Mim is from France.

Some other brands I have seen are Pull & Bear, Berksha, Stradivius, H&M and Mim. Others I can't recall anymore as my time was limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment