Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 19, 2016

April Purchase: Love Me More 💕

Sometime in April when I decided, okay its time to stop purchasing products. Just one day I snapped out it and decided to finally start organizing and decluttering the room. But even so every once in a while I still buy a product or two. Only difference is I'm not hoarding anymore. And even if I buy something new I made sure that there were also items finished up to the last bit. So I'll not create more clutter into an already messy room.

April 20, 2016 ~ I received an SMS from Victoria's Secret UAE that Love Me More body mist and body lotion will launch and the introductory price was 65.00AED. That's 50% off from the normal price. And because I know that the 50% discount rarely happens and I never had any fragrance lotion from Victoria's Secret so went ahead and get myself one. Didn't avail the body mist as I still have at least 8 bottles lying at home.

Maybe what I'm trying to tell here is it will take time for me to really be on FULL STOP in buying. Not unless I will never step foot again on a mall for good. But I had to because the grocery store is inside the mall. And I've no regrets with this Victoria's Secret Love Me More Fragrance Lotion purchase. I'm looking all over the internet to see reviews but to no avail. But as for me I love it! It smelled better than Victoria's Secret Love Me Fragrance Lotion. But only time will tell if I'll repurchase as I never seem to be out of body moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment