Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

And the SALE begins!

I am currently on a NO BUY BAN on almost everything as I'm organizing and decluttering my small room. Finishing off whatever skin care products, make up and toiletries I own while not buying anything. Wearing my old clothes to see if they still fits me well. While avoiding to buy something new. I'm doing so because I want a clutter free house. I want a clutter free life. A clutter free house somehow is pleasant to the eyes therefore can help somehow in having a peaceful mind. And lastly as always I don't have budget for it anymore. I never had anyway. I'm tired now that I'm thinking of what shall I do next year? Should I just go home?

BUT then the sale begins across the UAE..

I don't know what's up with the Centrepoint as they seem to be having a huge discount on most of their items. I don't need anything not unless I gained weight again and thankfully my weight is in control now. But my brother back home who's about to graduate is requesting some jeans and shirts and since I'm not going home for his graduation ~ I feel like I should just heed to his request.

Because sale happens all at once..
My issue will be having a long list. Of items I will purchase but less budget to buy them all. Oh SALE, why does not each shop do it alternately each month?

Boots Pharmacy UAE is having a BUY1, TAKE1 on almost all their items. So I will be in line this weekend because a friend will be having her birthday on June. Initially I was thinking of getting something for myself but then forget about it. I'm used to it anyway. That I can't have everything I want.

Bath and Body Works is having their grand sale. I'm not sure how much and what are the products involved. Again I'll be in line this weekend. But then again not for myself. Christmas gifts for my family. I was about to include friends in the list but then I can't for them now. It has to wait for another month IF I have a budget by then.

I was told at Victoria's Secret that May 24 they'll be having a sale and maybe it will be a huge one. I don't know how affordable it will be and what are the products involve. Luckily my younger sister is not requesting anything from this shop. I'm very much interested in their Weightless Body Oil. But with all the planned purchase mention above I doubt there will still be a budget left for me to buy what I WANT. Yes, I can buy what I want but then how about my grand vacation on August? I haven't purchase a plane ticket yet.

Speaking of my vacation..
I'm not going on vacation for the longest time that I don't even have a travel bag. Nada. Zero. Will go to Dubai Outlet Mall this weekend and hope that there will be something durable but will cost less than 100AED. Otherwise I'll go with whatever I have and that's about to break down anytime soon.

For those who can afford to buy and loves shopping go ahead and take advantage of the sale. For us who can barely make it through the month just SMILE.

See being an OFW is not a walk in the park. But no matter how hard it is for us WE always think about our families back home. We always tend to forget ourselves just so to provide for them. Most of the items I own are just gifts. But whenever I have a little money I think of what my family need back home and trying to afford it. I was touched when someone greeted me on Mother's Day. No I'm not yet a Mother but seems like I am one because of my sacrifices for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment