Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 23, 2016

Empty Tub 23: Byphasse Hair Pro Mask ♚

Let me start by saying that it would be a big help if one has a before and after photos of the mess or the room, when organizing and decluttering. Photos are visual proof or reminder that somehow there has been a progress. Even though the end results take time. Because honestly there are times that I feel so impatient. But then looking at my place now compared before there has been an improvement. I filled up 2 little boxes of items I'm going to send to my little sister. Clothes I never used. Clothes I used once. Clothes that does not fit me anymore. Skin care products I wont be using. Glass wares I wont be using. Little things that might be useful to other people but not to me. This 'Empty Bottle' posts too help me somehow. As time goes by I'm realizing that I don't need much products in my life. In fact I even made a vow to myself never again to buy another make up. And lesson learned never to hoard again just because they are on sale. But admittedly there were hoarded items that has been useful to me like the Daiso Charcoal Nose Pore Strips and Nectar of Nature Wax Strips.
Another lesson I learned out of it all is that when you found a brand that you trust better to stick with it than doing a trial and error. Because doing so in the long run you'll just be losing a huge amount of money and might be left using a product you dislike. It would have been great if companies are giving out samples first. But I don't see that being practiced here in the UAE. Even Aster Pharmacy who used to give out samples are not doing so anymore. And not all the products have tester either. Especially with drug store products. Whoah that's a very long introduction when my topic is supposed to be for the Byphasse Hair Pro Mask. And I believe that I already posted this one before. This is a good product but remember being a good product does not mean that it will be good for me. As a customer/consumer I have my own set of expectations. I'm trying out products to see if they can work beyond their claims and promises.
Byphasse is a Spanish brand of cosmetics and very affordable and in the UAE market it is available in Tati Deparment Store at Mirdif City Centre. I found it last year and purchased quite a lot. I'm trying to share them all here as they are good and so their prices. They may not be my thing but it could be perfect for someone else out there. Byphasse Hair Pro Mask retails between 25AED to 30AED and I forgot the exact amount as it has been months. It is Made in EU. And a huge tub of product. But since I have a thick hair it lasted on me for only a week or so. People says that you should use a hair mask only once a week. But I don't know I was crazy to use it differently. Was it everyday or every other day? Can't remember now. The end results? It has given my hair an extra softness than the usual. BUT even so it does not make me repurchase another hair mask nor add it up to my regime. Because for the simple reason that I was not aiming for an extra soft hair. And I wanted is to have a buhaghag free hair that seems like only hair rebonding can do.
And so that's it. If you want a softer hair but you don't want to spend going on a salon or don't have time to do so you should try Byphasse Hair Mask. But if you are like me who has a thick hair and buhaghag most of the time then I'm sorry to tell you that no hair mask in the world can help you with it. I would rather save my money just so I can go to a Chinese Salon for hair rebonding that would cost me only 200AED plus tip than spend my money in hair products that will never give me a buhaghag free hair. 
But as I look at my dresser I still have at least 4 or 5 hair products that I'm trying to finish. All of them are the same. Makes hair shiny and soft but won't make my hair thin or look like thin. Will share about them soon.

And about my favorite brand Victoria's Secret ♥

VICTORIA'S Secret Weightless Body Oil ~ I purchased it over the weekend because the Victoria's Secret UAE shop was on promotion of 2 products for 85.00AED. I had been eyeing it for weeks now but I was holding back because of the price. Normally a bottle would cost 85.00AED and I find it too expensive. I wonder why they are not using the term Buy 1, Take 1. Initial impression: I think it will be one of my favorites from now on. It is oil but it is not greasy. Works well with the Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Body Butter. I know this is meant for body but I'm wondering if I could use it on my face too? I'm looking for blogs about this but I can't find much. So maybe one of these days if I'm crazy enough I'll try it on my face and on my hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment