Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 20, 2016

Empty Bottle 20: LCS Pure Water Mist ♚

One product finished and thrown away means one less clutter in a room. If this will continue until the end of this year then my room will be clutter free. Aside from using all the products I own I will also be disposing other items that I no longer use. Or whatever items that I can hand over to my younger sister. Since I will be sending a cargo in the Philippines soon. And those items are quite handful as per my inventory list. 
The UAE climate can be extremely from just hot and last year the AC at work keeps on breaking down. I had to keep on washing my face as I can't stand the heat. Feels like I was about to faint anytime soon. Because of that situation I purchased water mist. And when I saw this LCS water mist on Carrefour Ajman sale I grabbed all their remaining bottles. But it took time for me to finish one bottle as before the extremely hot summer ends they were able to rectify the problem in our AC.
LCS Water Mist
Price: 5.00AED
Made in France

There is nothing to it but just water. In short this is just to help me freshen up anytime. Especially during summer. I purchased it since it was dirt cheap. Because if it is not there's no way that I'll buy it since I can make a DIY water mist. But I don't think I will be making a DIY anytime soon as I still have 6 bottles of body mist in my stash.
Wow this is already the 20th bottle. I am making a progress in decluttering thing that I am doing. And along with it I hope I will always be a smart spender from now on and until my old age. Even though right now I'm thinking about the massage oils I want to buy from Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works. I'm just waiting for them to go on sale. ♥
 
MY UAE LIFE is not just all about beauty products. Honestly what I wanted to share was about cooking and food. And all those UAE and Oman adventures I had in the past. But then writing is not my forte so do my photos. None of my photos either seem to justify those beautiful places I have seen. But all the memories are forever in my mind and in my heart. Sometimes I want to share simple things about OOTD which seem to be a fad last year. But then again I suck at taking a selfie either. So here I am just ended up sharing all my rants. And that's all for today. More Empty Post Series to come. As I'm decluttering the room. Aww I was right when I said it will take a year before the dresser becomes clear at all. Whenever I finish a product I'm taking out other products from where I'm hiding them. From multiple bags and drawers. Its better for them to be in the dresser where I can see them often. Therefore I'll not forget to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment