Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 16, 2016

Empty Tub 16: One Earth Organics Underarm Cream ♚

One Earth Organics Underarm Cream. This product is not available in the UAE. I got this from an online seller in Qatar. And I forgot exactly how much it cost me. This is one of those products that I purchased and use for a while then kept in the drawer and remember it again later. The finally decided to finish it off to avoid wasting it.
I think it also came with a deodorant and serum but can't find them yet. It is along somewhere with my stash ~ which reminds me that I should really keep on uncluttering the little room. And finish off all the products I have.
I will never purchase this product again. Well One Earth Organics Underarm Cream promises to lighten the armpits and at the same time works as a deodorant (even thought a deodorant is included in the kit). But it did not work as neither of the two. Sadly my money was wasted on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment