Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 6, 2016

Empty Bottle 12: Bioderma Micelle Solution ♚

The back story. I purchased Bioderma Micelle Solution of 100ML for 33.00AED at IBN Sina Pharmacy in Dubai. It was in August 2014. No one suggested it to me I was just roaming around the shop and then it caught my attention as it says to be a make up remover composed mainly of water. Meaning less chemicals hence healthy for the skin. And I fell in love with it upon the first use and so before that month ends I was already in another pharmacy purchasing the biggest bottle.
 
But it has taken me a long time to finish this small bottle as I went ahead and purchased other brands for me to be able to compare if they can compete with Bioderma. And those other brands are much cheaper anyway.
Bioderma Micelle Solution is an expensive brand. And this liquid said to be a cleanser, make up remover and toner. No need to rinse the face after. I just don't know how to explain it BUT even though all the brands of Micelle Solution I tried works properly ~ but this brand seems to have an edge because I feel that this is the most gentle of them all.

For the month of February ~ Aster Pharmacy had a promotion of buy 1, take 1. I purchased the Bioderma Micelle Solution for babies for me to try out if there's a difference between for the babies and for adults. Will try to write about it some other time.
And this is one empty bottle down. For my current project of uncluttering the room. Using whatever products I have before buying anything else. And as you can see based on the photo I'm about to finish the big bottle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment