Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 9, 2016

Empty Bottle 14: Soap and Glory Body Wash ♚

Soap and Glory Clean On Me
Price: 55.00AED
Promo: Buy 1, Take 1
Made in UK
This post is loaded with photos.
So okay I purchased this Soap and Glory body wash last April 2015. It was my first time to purchased from Boots Pharmacy. First time as well to purchase a Soap and Glory products. And lastly it was the first time that I had seen Boots Pharmacy having a Buy 1, Take 1 promo. As of this writing I haven't seen them again on another promotion like this. Their usual promotion is buy 3 products for the price of 2. And unlike Bath and Body Works this brand Soap and Glory UAE does not have any Instagram or Twitter account where they can post if they have any upcoming sale or promotion.
I have taken 4 variants of their body wash. But after a year I managed to finish only one bottle. As I have gone crazy last year and hoarded too many body washes. That I'm trying to finish this year. But anyway what caught my attention was the pin up girl from the 60's. And the color. These two gives off the vibes of being girly. Fun. And as the body says with built in body lotion. Means this product is moisturizing aside from having a yummy smell.
If you can read from the side ~ it says creamy and yes it was. Its like a creamy milk. But no photos of that I'm sorry. I used up the product up to the last bit. To make the long story short this is a good body wash. And my concern only is the price. I would not mind buying again ONLY IF I will caught it up again on another buy 1 take 1 promo.
If you must know: I also purchased some products from Soap and Glory but out of all those products for me only their body washes stood out.
One empty bottle down.
One less mess in the flat.
Some tips.
Some quotes.
Ingredients for those who wants to know.
This post is still a part of my project to finish off all the stocks I am having on my way to have a clutter free and mess free room and space. And my way towards minimalism. I still have a long way to go but one day I'll get there. And this is also a part of my preparing  myself to leave. I don't have a job offer yet overseas but I'm hoping. I can't lose hope now. Thanks for dropping by. Ciao!

UPDATE as of May 17, 2016
To celebrate their 10th birthday Boots Middle East has an on going promotion of Buy 1, Take 1. They said to be 100 products/items on this sale. And as of Shopping Informer even the Ted Baker is now included in the said promo.

The 2015 version of me would get all excited with the Buy 1, Take 1 Promo. So my old self would probably buy all I can buy from Soap and Glory regardless if I still have stocks at home. Just so I can try them out. But the 2016 version of me is much more sensible. I only needed Body Scrub therefore I purchased only Body Scrub. The old me would have purchase all the variants of their Body Scrub but not the new me. So I'm patting myself at the back as someone I can discipline myself.

I wish to visit them again on weekend (we don't have Boots Pharmacy in Ajman) to purchase Ted Baker. But I will not break my NO HOARDING PLAN. I'll just get myself a soufflé and others would go as a gift. It has an elegant packaging that would be nice to give as gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment