Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, May 27, 2016

Empty Bottle 27: LRP Anthelios KA ♚

La Roche Posay Anthelios KA SPF100
Price: 110.00AED
Made in France
Purchased at Aster Pharmacy
Purchased on November 2014

Another item purchased way back in 2014 but consumed only this 2016. I was into French brand of skin care products when I started having a skin care regime. I was hoping to fight off the whiteheads on my nose. As well as to banish the sun spots on my cheeks. And at the same time keep my face moisturized. I bought it in spite of me having doubts just because Alcohol is listed as one of the ingredients though I was not sure if it is the good or the bad alcohol. Unfortunately I don't have other photos to share anymore. Maybe I might have taken some but its buried now in one of my external disks at home.

In spite of it having an Alcohol I bought it because of the SPF. That was the time that I was looking for a moisturizer with an SPF in case that I forgot to apply a sunscreen or run out of sunscreen. Used it for a while and hid it in my magic dresser and went on to use other moisturizers I have. Got lazy in the middle of 2015 and used less face products. And voila! It's 2016. And my little space is a total mess. So I decided to finish all my stash. Prepare my place and my life as if this is my last year here. Started organizing and decluttering. Hence, all my Empty Bottle posts. As a way to follow up my progress. And at the same time record my experiences. Here's what I have to say about La Roche Posay Anthelios KA SPF100

Price ~ this is expensive. Well not surprising as all the La Roche Posay products I purchased were all expensive.

Moisturizing Agent ~ yes this delivers when it comes to keep the skin moisturized and hydrated. When I first use it I was bothered as it looks shiny on my face. Then later on that shine turned out to make the skin looks like glowing. I never had any moisturizer like that so this is a plus for this product.

When I bought it I  thought 50ML was not enough. But when I started using it again this January 2016 on daily basis it has taken me 3 to 4 months to finish. Our face only need a little cream. Up to 2 small pumps and its good to go. Will I repurchase? If I am done with all the moisturizers I have and it will be on a promotion of Buy 1, Take 1.

Lesson Learned: Buy face products as little as 5ML to 20ML only. Or the travel size. And never ever hoard again. At least this is one bottle down. And I'm currently finishing another La Roche Posay face moisturizer.

That's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment