Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Empty Tube 31: iWhite Nose Pack 🌸

iWhite Nose Pack
Price: 189.00PHP
Made in Korea

Purchased at Watsons Market Market
Purchased on June 2014
Not much photos to share today. So last June 2014 I was in Manila during a short vacation and I was roaming around the Watsons in Market Market. I was not looking for something in particular. Just browsing the products because there might be some that would interest me. And so iWhite Nose Pack was one of those purchases I had. As I've said repeatedly I was obsessed into banishing all the whiteheads on my nose. That I purchased a lot of products that has something to do with removing whiteheads and improving the pores in my nose.

Price ~ I'm not sure how much other similar products would cost in the Philippines. But if I were to convert this price into AED then I'd say it is affordable. To think this product can last up to one year. Depending on your usage.
 
Scent ~ It does not have any scents and I'm fine with it. I did not purchase it because of the scent anyway. There are some products with no perfume on it and smells off. But this is not.
 
This product works. But it has taken me time to make it work. Put on too much and it wont take the whiteheads properly. Put on a little and it will not work also. It would help if the face/nose is clean or washed before using it. And in my case I'm even using Daiso Water Pack Jelly or any facial scrub. Which will make removing the whiteheads easily.
 
It has taken me more than a year to finish it because in between I was also using other products like Daiso Charcoal Nose Pack. Among others. What makes iWhite stood out is because it is safe to use often. It does not dry out the skin. Drying out of the skin can happen if I use nose strips more than the recommended times of usage. And it gives off a cooling sensation. Which makes me more comfortable to use. But I don't know if I will repurchase if given a chance because it does not seem to be available outside the Philippines. And I still have 4 tubes that I don't know when will I finish them all.
 
And now on other stories.
I once said that I have at least hundred items in my stash of beauty and skin care products but when I said it I was just joking. And when I started organizing my stuff and decluttering the tiny room only then I realized how close I was to the real numbers of items I own. 100 items are just the items at my dresser. Not yet included those that are in my cupboard/drawers/bags/paper bags all over the room. And mind you this is just a very small room. And my space is very small and limited. As I write this I think I may have finished 50 items. But even so if I were to compare it with my stocks it feels like this number is just nothing. So yeah its still a long way to finally used up them all.

And this decluttering does not end up with skin care and make up only. Shoes and bags are included too. And of course clothes. I'm trying to keep away one clothing a day. Some I have taken photos and so I can share them but some nah didn't bother anymore. I would start another self impose ban soon. I'll ban myself from buying any clothing. Be it socks or underwear or any kind of clothing. Well the exception might be my trousers in the office. Oh my, if you guys only knew how lousy the tailor the company hired for our uniform. The trousers are so awful that it hurts even my private parts. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete