Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Empty Bottle 15: Nectar of Nature Body Wash ♚

Nectar of Nature Body Wash
Price: 11.00AED
Made in France
Purchased from Carrefour
Just a quick post for today and not much photos. This is another empty bottle post as I am currently clearing my space and room out of all the mess. By using up whatever products I have. And posting them to see my progress if there is any. As I have said last year I was crazy to hoard too many body washes that I'm still trying to finish. This is an affordable wash and said to be an organic body wash but this is not for me. Right now I'm into Aromatherapy scents. But at least this is another bottle down for me. I still have to go through another 8 bottles if I'm not mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment