Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Empty Bottle 13: Byphasse Micelle Solution ♚

Back Story: August 2014 when I was introduced to Bioderma Micelle Solution. An almost all around liquid. Meaning it can be used as facial cleanser, make up remover and toner. I do not have any problem with Bioderma Micelle Solution at all except for its price. And they claim of being gentle for the skin is true as well. As can be seen in the list of ingredients water has the highest percentage.

Last year 2015: I found out about Tati Department Store in MCC. That carries Byphasse. Byphasse a Spanish brand of affordable cosmetics. Needless to say I purchased almost all their skin care products because it is far more cheaper if compare to other brands in the UAE market. Especially French brands of skin care products.
Byphasse Micelle Solution
Price: 18.00AED for 500ML
Made in EU

The Verdict: Byphasse Micelle Solution is equally good as Bioderma Micelle Solution and as of the price its price is 1/4 only of Bioderma. I cannot think of any cons I could say about this product. Except that it is hard to find. But good if you find it as this is the cheapest of them all.
Tried taking photos of the back of the bottle for those who are interested as to what are the ingredients used. And other product information. Hopefully these photos are passable enough.
Product Claims and Ingredients
Photo of Bioderma and Byphasse just to compare the bottle sizes and looks.
Another Byphasse product I am currently using is they Rose Water Toner which I'm about to finish soon. And it is one less bottle down. This post is part of my current project of uncluttering the room. Cleaning up all my mess. Using up all the products I own. Before buying a new one.

But nowadays my need in using Micelle Solution and Toner is becoming less as I don't wear make up anymore. I have given up make up a long time ago. I don't buy make up anymore. Whatever I am using are my old stocks and I'd rather use them than throw then away. And that's all for now. Too many empties post to come in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment