Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Empty Tube 26: LRP Cicaplast Hand Cream♚

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream
Price: 60.00AED
Promotion Price: 3 pieces for the price of 2
Made in France
Purchased at Aster Pharmacy
Purchased on November 2014
 
Price ~ expensive when not in promotion. But this is the normal price of hand creams in the market especially those being sold in the pharmacies.
 
Scent ~ this does not comes with a scent. Unlike La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream. And this is in between a cream and a balm.
 
Moisturizing Agent ~ some swear by it to be their holy grail which got me interested. But with my dry hands and with my line of work I have to keep on applying it the whole day.
 
Didn't repurchase because after more than a year I still have the 2 tubes with me. I consume a lot of hand creams but during my crazy hoarding moments I purchased a lot of hand creams and moisturizers that I'm using alternately.
 
Here's a photo of the product. I actually cut it in half to find out that there's still too much product inside which again took me a long time to finish. And one more thing my dresser seems magical. Last time I checked items are at least a 100. This is already my 26th empty bottle post meaning I have consumed and thrown a lot. Those undocumented not yet included but instead of the dresser being clear it's becoming more congested. To think I haven't purchase anything yet. No matter how badly I want to make a purchase. I'm trying to finish all the hand creams I own and not buying anything new. And when I'm done with them I won't be making any purchase again. Well body moisturizers are enough for me that I don't feel the need to buy products separately for my hands and feet.

I have taken a photo of the back of the product hopefully to show the ingredients list but could not find any. But this is Paraben Free. I don't care about Parabens but I know other people do. And that's all for now. Tomorrow I'll be back again with another Empty Post which is a part of my decluttering project. But oh my golly! It will take me more than a year to actually finish everything. There was a time that I thought an 30ML or 50ML product is not enough. But now that I'm documenting the products I'm using I realized that actually 15ML or 20ML would do just fine. Especially for the face.

I can't wait to finish all my stash. Because after this I'll be switching to L'Occitane. I had my eyes on it for the longest time now. But I'm not making any purchase yet. Because it is high end. It is very expensive. They don't even have any sale or promotion. It's out of my budget. But when I finally buy something I'll just settle for those travel size products. At least that way I won't take forever to finish one.

My current favorite skin care product is Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Scrub. But I don't know how long it will be my favorite. Heaven smelling it may be but there are times that it can fuel the headache. And the skin care product that I'm very much interested in are Body Oil and Face Oil. I had been looking up at the prices so I can prepare my budget when the sale comes in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment