Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wish List: Skin Care Products 2 💕

Ted Baker ~ This is a UK brand of clothing and I found out that they also have line of skin care products. The said products are available in Boots Pharmacy in UAE. Well I don't know how it smells. But I have seen numerous posts in Instagram from South Korea and Japan. They seem to love it. And that caught my interest. Packaging looks luxurious. And for those who are interested price starts at 55AED. I'll just wait when they will have a buy 1, take 1 promo. I would love to try the body wash and body soufflé.

Laura Mercier ~ Another French brand on the list. This is another high end brand available in Dubai Mall. As per their international website the body soufflé I have my eyes on would cost around 240AED while the body butter would cost around 140AED. But knowing the UAE market the prices for sure will go up. If you are here to shop only then you'll understand that the international prices versus the prices here seems to be having a huge gap. Especially for well known products or favorites. I'm just wishing it anyway. Maybe I will only get to try it if I am in France and there are some shops offering it in discounted price.

And Other Stories ~ I'm not sure if this is from US or from France but based on the photos it looks like form France to me. Mainly clothes but they have skin care products too. Those skin care products I usually see in Instagram and once again mostly from Japanese and South Korean Instagrammers. I have no idea what it smells like. Packaging are simple but the names of the scents sounds good to me. And so I wish to try them. But it is not available in UAE and even if it is I'm too sure the price will be very high.

Sabon ~ This is a brand from US. Looks like high end brand. I often see these in Japanese Instagram users. Looks fun. Sounds good. This is not available in UAE. But then I can only wish. That's why it is called wish list. Who knows someday I might be able to visit Japan or US. I will surely pick up something from this shop.
 
Laline ~ Another US brand of skin care and almost the same with Sabon. Looks popular in some Asian countries too. Also not available in UAE market. Again I am not sure about their prices.

And that's all for today. Till next time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment