Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Body Washes and Body Gels ♚

Been using bar soaps all my life until I read somewhere last year that body washes or body gels are better than bar soap if you have a dry skin. Which happens to be my skin type. Tried quite a few brands. They are all working fine. Some scents are too strong while some are subtle. But mostly are expensive. Price was the factor why I tried different brands. Hoping to find a dirt cheap but heavenly smelling body wash. Then I had to stop buying altogether because before I know it I was already spending more than I should and my stash was growing fast. Which is not good to think that I have a limited space. And I just cant afford to spend more money anymore. So here I am trying to finish off those stash. Right now if I have to choose only one my vote will go to Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy ~ but it is not included in the photo. But once I'm done I'll try to go back in bar soap again. It is more frugal than these body washes.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment