Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Empty Tube 25: LRP Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream ♚

And here I am with my usual introduction as to when did I actually start taking my skin care regime seriously and when did I start documenting my experiences.

So I have a dry skin and naturally dry hands whatever the season maybe. When I started skin care regime in the late 2014, I was into French brand of skin care products. One of the earlier purchase I made from Aster Pharmacy was La Roche Posay. I got this La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream for 60AED. It was on sale for Buy 1, Take 1. And maybe as of this writing it may not be available anymore.

La Roche Posay is an expensive product in the UAE market.I'm not well off but I purchased La Roche Posay products before because I thought it will be the answer to my skin concerns because of the price tag. But since then I've tried too many brands for me to say that an expensive brand does not equate to being the best in the market. I'm not saying that La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream is a bad product. But I used to say that this is the best out there.

If you will visit the website of La Roche Posay you will see a photo of a man or woman wearing a white coat. Which gives an impression that people behind this brand are professional in the medical field. And look at the tube of the hand cream. White and blue. The looks alone reminds me of hospital. No nonsense. That is the vibe I'm getting with this brand. The only reason why it used to be the best hand cream for me was I love the smell and softness it gives. But I never repurchase this. Yes it is moisturizing so do the other brands I used. Actually when I finished off all my hand creams I stopped buying altogether. People will say that skin of our hands is different from the rest of our body. Also different from our feet. But the frugal side of me thinks skin is skin. So I resorted into using my body moisturizers also to my hands and feet. Rather than buying separate products for each part of my body.

Taken this photo to show the list of ingredients and sorry it was not very clear. But one thing is for sure La Roche Posay is not using Parabens in their products. It is worth mentioning as I know some people are avoiding this ingredient.

And that's all. I don't have much to say about this hand cream. In the future if La Roche Posay will give huge discounts I don't mind purchasing from them again. This line has a good facial moisturizers. I'm already on my 3rd tube from them which I'm about to finish anytime soon. Price is the only thing that holds me back.

Nowadays even so I have a Wish List of the brands I want to try when it comes to skin care products I'm sticking to familiar brands that I'm currently using. And I'm just waiting for another sale before I make another purchase. Maybe there will be another sale this June due to Ramadan and Dubai Summer Festival. That's all and thanks for dropping by. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment