Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 30, 2016

Empty Tube 30: Byphasse Gel Face Wash 🌸

Byphasse Gel Face
0% Soap
Price: 19.00AED
Sale Price: 15.00AED
Made in EU
Purchased at Tati MCC
Purchased on 2015
For those who doesn't like to hear my stories but landed on my page to know if its good or not: well I did not like it. And I can't think of something to like about it. If soap free is your thing then you'll love it. But its not my thing. I don't believe that soap is bad for our body or face. I mean come on it has been part of a human skin cleansing regime for the longest time. And I never heard anyone died because of it.

Now here's my story: I discovered Tati Department Store last year. Well thanks to Google I've known that this is a French department store that sells affordable items. And thru Tati I was introduced to Byphasse. A Spanish brand of affordable skin care products. I became interested as when I first saw Byphasse prices were really, really low. As opposed to all the other brands I have seen in UAE market. So even without reading reviews I went ahead and made a haul for myself. I've tried so many things from Byphasse: Micelle Solution, Rose Water Toner, Body Washes, Body Lotions and others that I can't remember now.

Price ~ 15AED is affordable but 19AED? No. There are facial washes in the UAE market that retails as low as 7AED. But then if you are someone who uses soap less face wash then this is the most affordable in the market in that category.


Scent ~ It does not have any scent. Not that I care anyway. But it doesn't foam up either. Which makes me dislike it. Since it does not foam up I have doubts if it was really able to clean up my face.

I managed to finish this one as I've said that I'm not the type who throws away products just because I don't like it. Throwing it away without using it equates to me throwing my money away. But even if I dislike it at least a lesson learned from me. To never buy it again. And stick to the brand I'm using. And never again to soap less face wash.

This Empty Post is still a part of my decluttering process of my room. Will not buy anything until such time I seem my room and the bathroom clear of the products I own. So no more hauls for me. The only exception would be body oils that I'm very much interested it. And I'm itching to buy that I can't help mentioning it every time. That's all for now. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment