Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, May 2, 2016

Wish List: Skin Care Products 1 💕

Soap and Glory ~ This is a brand of cosmetics from UK. In the UAE market it is available in Boots Pharmacy. I have no way of knowing when they will be having a buy 1, take 1 again. Victoria's Secret is sending SMS whenever they have a promotion. While Bath and Body Works is updating their Twitter and Instagram to let people know whatever promotions they are having. Soap and Glory UAE do not have any website or SNS accounts. Since I am enjoying body scrub now I would like to try Soap and Glory's Sugar  Crush Body Butter Cream and Body Scrub. And maybe the body wash too or body lotion as well. Dirty Works is the cheaper version of Soap and Glory and also available in Boots Pharmacy. Dirty Works also have a body scrub but I'm not sure if it has a variant with the same scent as Sugar Crush. [For those who are interested their prices start at 55AED. Body Wash costs 55AED. Body Butter costs 85AED. Body Scrub could be 85AED or above.]

Lush ~ This is a brand of cosmetics from UK. And their selling points are using organic ingredients for their products plus those products are handmade. And they don't do Animal Testing. But this is just another expensive brand in UAE market. For those who are interested but you are not living in Dubai and staying in far away emirates then you can visit their online shop. If you are in Dubai and you are in a mall it is very hard to miss this shop as you can smell if from miles away. I wish to have all the variants of their body washes and body gels. [For those who are interested in their prices for example I'm eyeing the Body Conditioner and it costs 350AED for the 500ML. Sure you will get products in less than 100AED but in a very small sizes only that wont even last for a month.]

L'occitane ~ This is a French brand of cosmetics which name I can't even pronounce. In the UAE they also have an online website where people who can purchase. This is a high end brand of cosmetics. And I never see them on sale. Well there are some L'Occitane products at The Deal in Dubai Outlet Mall but in limited selection. If money is not an issue I wish to try all their products. So far the only product from them that I am going to buy soon is the deodorant. Hopefully it will be the holy grail that I am looking for. Maybe if next year I get a chance to visit France I'll look if there are shops that offer this brand in a reasonable or lower price than what the UAE market is offering. [For those who are interested in their prices. A very small bar soap would cost 25AED. There are items that costs less than 100AED but they are usually travel size that would not last very long. Their usual price is 100+AED and above.]

Yves Rocher ~ Another French brand of cosmetics now available in UAE market. They have a shop in Al Ghurair. But I don't think they have an option for online shopping. I am interested to try their body washes simply for the reason that this brand is from France. But I've no idea how much a Yves Rocher product would cost in Dubai. All I know is for sure it will be bloody expensive in Dubai. I had been looking for some blogs/forums to get some information and reviews in UAE but to no avail. Even those haul posts ~ nada. Tried checking Twitter posts but no results. Tried checking Instagram but still no results. Tried checking Google is there is any upcoming SALE still nothing.

And that will be all for now. I still have a long list of brands but my hands are little tired now from typing. Till next time again. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment