Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Empty Bottle 11: Daiso Body Milk ♚

Daiso Body Milk
Price: 7.00AED
Purchased from Daiso Lamcy Plaza
 
2015 for a few weeks I was always in Daiso at Lamcy Plaza roaming around and making a haul. One of the products I purchased was Daiso Body Milk. And I used it as a hand cream as I already have far too many body moisturizers.
Price: Affordable.
Moisturizing Properties: Fine but not outstanding.
Availability: No longer available in all Daiso branches in UAE.
I'm sorry for those who landed on my page hoping for an in depth review of Daiso Body Milk. I guess if it is available in your area and if you want to try it better just go ahead. First of all this is very affordable. Second to the that, the scent is not bad at all. In fact the scent is good. But quite forgettable. I just can't remember everything has it has been months since I purchased and used it up. But the bottle has been lying around in the flat along with my other skin care products. This post is a part of my project of uncluttering the flat. Ciao ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment