Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, May 15, 2016

And why I keep on going back to BBW and VS ♥

I now have almost a 100 photos in my camera that I'm about to post here in my blog. But I just don't have time yet to transfer them in my laptop and finally upload them here in my Blogger. But anyway this post is about the reason why I always end of buying skin care products from Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret.
 
There was a time that I used to think and say that their products are too expensive. But then I was buying French brands of skin care from pharmacies. But comparing the prices French brands like Avene and La Roche Posay prices are way too expensive than Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body Works. But as months go by I'm realizing that I'm slowly turning away from French brands as well as South Korean brands. And now my stash are mainly from the two said brands that I keep on mentioning.
 
As of Bath and Body Works it is their Aromatherapy line that made me come back to their shop. BUT their edge from other brands would be: they have a SNS accounts. And through their SNS accounts they are always announcing their promotions. Bath and Body Works may be expensive but because of the said promotions it is making them a little affordable for people like me who are on a budget. While Victoria's Secret may not have an SNS account in Middle East at least they are sending SMS. These two shops seem to have a promotion on going alternately.
 
2 weeks ago maybe? Bath and Body Works had this Buy 1, Take 1 promotion. I grabbed the opportunity and get myself their Aromatherapy Body Scrub. I haven't seen any brands like them to have that kind of promo [The BodyShop, The FaceShop, Soap and Glory, L'Occitane, Lush what else?]. While Victoria's Secret may not always have discount like with the Bath and Body Works but they always have this mix and match thing going on the whole year. Choosing Victoria's Secret mix and match will make their prices lower if compared to other brands I mentioned.
 
And speaking of Victoria's Secret they have a line called Body Care Line. Most of the products are discontinued in international market but I have seen some stocks are still available in UAE market. I'm eyeing this one as I'm interested in their body oils and body scrubs. And if my budget will allow me to I'd like to have some luminous cream and body butter. ♥


UPDATE as of May 17, 2016
Last night I checked Bath and Body Works Instagram account and the DUCK is back. Meaning they will have a major sale again. Well the major sale last January left me disappointed as those items that I want where not included in the sale. So I'm hoping to have time this weekend to visit. But no I will not hoard again. I will check them out to see if there's anything that I can buy as gifts.

As this early I'm already buying Christmas gifts for family and friends in the Philippines. Don't judge. I don't have a budget to buy them all at once. So what I'm doing is to buy monthly basis during sale. As for myself I don't deny that there are still some items that I want but the difference between now and then would be I wont hoard. Just a body scrub and body oil for me.

As of Victoria's Secret the Sales Assistant told me to come back on May 24, 2016. They will be having a sale but she's not sure which product. If its their weightless oil then I'll get some for myself. But if its not then I'll let it pass. I already have too many body moisturizers that I'm trying to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment