Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

DIY

Just when you thought Google have the answers to everything... Well as I'm always saying I had a hoarding phase in my life for 2 years. I have a huge clutter/stash of make up and beauty products at home. Actually I don't do DIY because more likely it will end up in disaster. But then I don't have much choice now but to try it out otherwise some beauty products will just expire and go to waste. Like I don't put on body butter and oil anymore after taking a bath since I'm using Bath and Body Aromatherapy Body Scrub which happens to be full of oils. I have a few ideas in my mind and I'm sure I'm not the first one who had those ideas. And so I'm asking Google questions about those ideas. I would like to know other peoples experiences about it but to no avail. So I'm left with doing things on my own. Just use my common sense.

Here are the things that I can't find an answer in Google. I've read that there are people who turns a body lotion into body scrub. Just mix the body lotion with anything that you would like to use as a body scrub like salt or sugar. But I can't seem to find other people who mixes their body lotion with their body wash or gel. I mostly find homemade versions of body wash that does not require body lotion. One required raw shea butter but the thing is the products I owned are all ready made from the store. It is just matter of mixing them to see if it will turn out better. Soap and Glory have a body wash that says to be with built in moisturizer. So why can't I find people who mixes their body lotion with their body wash? There is a readily available shower oil in the market. So why I can't see people who mixes whatever oil they have into their body wash? Some skin care products have perfume in them so why I can't seem to see people who mixes their favorite scents into their skin care?

I have at least 6 facial wash at home. And I would like to turn them into foaming facial wash. Once again Google is giving me DIY versions means from the scratch and some ingredients I don't have hence I need to buy them. But I am avoiding spending. So what I have in mind is to turn my ready made facial wash into foaming facial wash. Surely it is just a matter of mixing ingredients that I probably own right? I'm also searching Google high and low for other ways how to use my Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Massage Oil. Basically it is oil with great aroma meant for massage. But I don't do body massage. I can't find any write ups if I can substitute it for other 'oils' required by those who uses DIY because if it is then lucky for me it is oil and perfume (because of the scent) in one. I'm also looking for ways how to use my Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil, I know it says body but can someone out there tell me if it is safe to use for my face? Or my hair? If yes I'd put some on my facial wash or use it to create my own foaming facial wash. Or add it up with my ready made shampoo and conditioner. Maybe soon I will be posting about my experimental DIY not because it is my new hobby but because I'm finding ways to make use of my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment