Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, November 28, 2016

Empty Bottle 70: LRP Hydraphase Riche 🌸

And here's my 70th bottle down with my Pan Project. Hopefully before my vacation in Japan my dresser will be totally clear from all the clutter. I purchased this La Roche Posay Hydraphase Riche back in last quarter of 2014. Forgot the exact amount but it is more than 100AED from Aster Pharmacy.
 
La Roche Posay is a French brand of skin care and it is under the company of Loreal. I don't know why it has to be so expensive. All I know is they create products without Parabens and gentle on the skin. But in the span of 2 years I already tried and tested other brands that have the same features in a lesser amount.
 
It has been inside my dresser for the longest time as end result of having far too many facial moisturizers. Taken it out this year and finished it within a few months. Used it every morning before applying anything else like sunscreen.
Those who wants the ingredients list or additional information please refer to the photos as I tried taking photos as many as I can. I admit no longer caring about ingredients a long time ago. Since I wont understand them. I'm just always mentioning Paraben free or not as I understood people are concern about it.
Basically I don't have any new information to offer about La Roche Posay Hydraphase Riche moisturizer. I mean I don't have complaints from all the La Roche Posay products I used except for the price. And I would even say La Roche Posay is my favorite next to Avene. Their products are gentle on the skin. Feels luxurious on the skin. Words are not enough you just have to experience it. But too bad pharmacies in the UAE are not giving out samples so if you want to try something you have to buy the full bottle.
Right from I'm using another French brand of facial moisturizer called Origen and Naturel. Just like La Roche Posay its also gentle on the skin but smells funny. Which makes me remember that La Roche Posay is not exactly with perfumes but does not smell bad either. Smell is just neutral. I guess that's the way a moisturizer should smell. Fresh.
And that's all for today. Pan Project is my attempt in having a minimalist and frugal life. When I started hoarding back in 2014 I accumulated clutter and the numbers if I got it correctly is around 300 make up not yet included. Money wasted. Small spaces has been taken up. The only positive thing that came out of it was the lessons I learned.
I'm still doing the South Korean skin care regime whenever the need arises. Like if my skin is extremely dry or just about to go on that road. But having a skin care regime does not require to have a hundred items on the dresser. The minimalist you become the easier to move around. No earthly possessions will hold you back. I'll be continuing this Pan Project of mine until such time comes that I only have at least 10 items in my dresser. It is possible but slow process due to the amount of items.

From this source:
One thing minimalists have in common across cultures is the desire to travel and experience life. A life without shopping and clutter offers a freedom to save money and see the world. Friendships thrive when time is spent on people and not things.

No comments:

Post a Comment