Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Goodbye #34: Muji Blue πŸ‘‹πŸ½

Muji. Muji is a Japanese brand of clothing and almost everything under the sun and one of their branches is in Mirdif City Centre. It was created as supposed to be a no  name brand. Ironically for supposed to be no name brand they have high prices almost the same or more than other older brands available in the market. I was able to buy Muji blue long sleeve that's said to be made of organic cotton because it was on sale. I do not need it but there was an itch to have it to see the difference from other brands to see if the price will be justified.

I can't remember the exact price but the same price was 37.50AED and I purchased it last 2015 during the winter. But mind you UAE winter does not really feel cold. Unlike in the earlier years. Now how do it differ from other brands? Maybe only because it feel softer? Will I buy another clothes from Muji again? Nahhh I'll skip it. Actually I'm planning in skipping buying another clothing again. As long as I am in UAE. Maybe the only time I'll make a purchase is when I badly need a winter clothing (I have plans but it is too early to tell one thing at a time as my hands are full right now) but it does not mean I will buy winter clothing at Muji when the need arises.
I am thanking it for the memories if there are any and the services. But I am letting it go now. As I have said even the winter in the UAE does not get so cold that I don't feel the need for it anymore. And even if this coming winter will be cold I still have way too many long sleeves to wear. I can't wear this in summer either. It is not longer my style. And I can't wear tight clothing anymore as my pits don't want to stop sweating when it is hot. Sweat and tight clothes are not a good combination. But don't worry it doesn't mean that this clothing of mine stinks. Haha. The next person who will wear this does not need to worry.
I'm raiding my closet. Setting aside a clothing per day. To give away. As I walk through the path of minimalism. My journey is a slow one but I am getting there. I will be making some purchases soon but it will not be clothing nor make up. And of course I will sharing them over here. But at the same time I will make sure it will not get in the way of my purpose. To have a minimalist and frugal life. Till next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment