Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Goodbye #31: Giordano White πŸ‘‹πŸ½

There was a point in my life where I turned to Google for tips on what to wear according to my body type and age. I would love to wear colorful clothes but I don't want to look stupid and awkward. Google suggested that all of us should have at least one white shirt to go. So I searched the mall for cute and affordable white shirt. I ended up getting an undershirt from Men Section of Giordano. It was not on sale and price was below 100AED but I bought it anyway as I don't own any single white shirt.
 
But then this Giordano white shirt has the same story just like all the other clothes I'm purging. It is the classic story of being able to wear a few times. Then putting it at the back of the closet until I finally forget about it. Until it no longer fits me. Or no longer my style. Collecting dust. Taking up a space. And I'm silently kicking myself for the old habits of wasting money.
 
Goodbye Giordano!
I hope your new owner will love you more than I did. I can say that I really learned my lesson well this time as I keep on purging an item per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment