Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

VS Weightless Body/Hair Oil

So as I was saying yesterday I can't find much reviews about Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil. I understand it is a body oil but what I meant was no one else around was trying to experiment with it? Use it as a face oil? Or hair oil? Or mix it with other beauty products? I know you understand what I'm trying to say. Could it be Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil is not known or popular in the USA? After all they have way too many shops/brands to choose from. Or could it be this is not widely available outside the USA? I am in the UAE and even though it is available here we don't get all the variants the Victoria's Secret USA has to offer. I'm finding ways how to use them just so I can finish them all off now. Along with all my other stash.

Well as I was browsing the net the other night I find out that Victoria's Secret in the USA actually do offer Weightless Hair Oil. So that being said people who purchased Weightless Body Oil no need to play around with it in their hair as their shops in the US already offers something solely for the hair. But anyway I already started experimenting with the Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil by adding it up with my Bath and Body Works body wash. I don't get yet the correct quantity to mix so will try to add some more and observe in the following days if it will be indeed moisturizing enough that I won't need to apply a moisturizer after showering.

No comments:

Post a Comment