Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, November 19, 2016

North Face Green Travel Pouch πŸ’•

Hello!
Good Morning from the Middle East!
I should have been writing a post about my way into minimalism and frugal. But I seem to  be posting purchased items. Haha. But worry not it does not mean that I have fallen into the trap again of hoarding or wasting my hard earned money. Admittedly June to July I made quite a few purchases that defies my No Buy Ban (and now thinking about it, it is a case to case basis as for me right now this is not possible I just have to be wiser with my purchases) but for a reason and I am not just justifying or making excuses.
I was about to go on a one month vacation and it was very important for me as it was my first after a decade of working. As an end result I wanted to be prepared and leaving no stones unturned hehe is that the correct term? I'm no longer sure with my English either. So one of the purchases I made prior to my vacation was travel pouch. I ended up buying 2 as I was unsure. After all I never needed any travel pouch before. I have chose The NorthFace because I know its quality.
I have chosen to shop at Dubai Outlet Mall as I know prices will be much lower compared to other malls in Dubai like Mirdif City Centre and I was right. As you can see the original price was 245AED but I got it only for 65AED and when I checked the branch in Mirdif City Centre the exact travel pouch in black color cost 295AED. So the price I paid for in Dubai Outlet Mall was a fair price after all.
Basically it was my first time to buy a travel pouch so I don't really know how to choose a proper one. I bought it based on the reputation of the brand. I wanted a bigger one but I did not find any that would fit into my budget and not too sure if that is advisable. And after my grand vacation only then I realized that yeah I should have taken a bigger one.
I like it as you can see it has many compartments but right now that I will not be going to a vacation any time soon it is just sitting at home and since my clutter is not yet clear I haven't decided yet what I should do with it. Should I just hand it over to my younger sister back home? Should I use it as a make up pouch? Should I keep it as gadgets organizer? I'll keep it until end of this year before finally deciding. Maybe I will still make purchasing mistakes every now and then.
And that's all for today.
Let me get through some photos again.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment