Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Goodbye #25: Aeropostale ShirtπŸ‘‹πŸ½

Pink is my favorite color. Does it mean I need to own more than 10 tops of the same color?
 
Hi there!
Welcome to my page.
I'm writing a Goodbye Post today.
I am doing so to keep a record of what I'm letting go of. This is part of my journey towards being a minimalist and frugal.
 
I bought this Aeoropostale way back in 2014. It was on sale 99AED for 3 pieces. Not because I needed it but because it was on sale. And as an end result I wore it for only a few times. And now its time to bid goodbye to it. It is no longer my style in the first place. Been in the Middle East for far too long that wearing tops that shows a little of the chest has become uncomfortable and unnecessary.
I can't bring back the time.
Nor the wasted money.
Only lessons learned from it.
Next time around I'll just buy what I really need. Maybe even if it is not on sale. That's all for now. Till my next getting rid session again. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment