Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Goodbye #29: Another Lee CooperπŸ‘–

When I came back from vacation and focused on cleaning the small flat I am living in. I also included major decluttering. And when finally some corners were freed from the clutter there has been a sense of happiness. Indeed a clean and clear space can bring peace of mind. Along with it I become obsessed with decluttering. That is has been a sin if a day would pass by that I don't have anything to take away from my clutter. No matter how small but an item taken away per day is a big help in the long run.
 
My main focus is my closet as I see it everyday. I'm opening it everyday. And I feel like I haven't taken out enough clothing. To think that there are people on earth living with only 33 pieces of clothing. Well I still have 33 pieces of jeans I think. Or more. I may have taken out a dozen already but there's much more. This is the end result of my years of hoarding.
Lee Cooper is a British brand of clothing that I mentioned many times as I purchased far too many items from this brand that later on I have to purge. This is a good brand of casual clothes and affordable when on sale. I mean is I don't have any issues with the brand. I'm getting rid of whatever I have not because it is a bad brand but because I simply feel that I have way too much. And I want a clutter free life.
I think it is a cool design of flowers on the jeans. Cool and chick. But then I can't wear it on the office. And it was hard for me to pair it off with tops or shoes. As I am not bold enough to when it comes to fashion. As an end result I wore this around 4 times only? When you don't wear something often then it is just a waste of space. You can let it go since you don't need it and love it. That's the case with this Lee Cooper floral jeans. No matter how cool I think it is.
That's all for today. But it does not mean I am done with raiding my closet. Or I am done with purging my jeans. I'm wearing something I haven't worn in a long time every weekend and asking myself if I am okay with it if that is the only clothing will be left in my closet. If the answer is no then it has to go. Of course after I wash it first. I can't give it away without washing hehe. I just wish I have more time to purge the make up soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment