Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, November 4, 2016

Goodbye #24: Mango ShirtπŸ‘‹πŸ½

Maybe my purging session of clothing will be over once I have enough to fit in only in my medium luggage. I don't need much clothing as we have uniform at work. And no one will give a damn anyway if I will wear the same clothing every weekend whenever I am out of the house. I don't count exactly as to how many pieces of clothing I was able to let go of up to this date.
 
Mango is a Spanish brand of clothing. Also available in the Philippines. It is not a favorite brand but when I was in Manila last 2014 I purchased this pink shirt for only 450.00PHP reason for purchase? It was on sale. But out of 2 years that I have it I wore it for only a couple of times.
 
I don't think there is something extra ordinary for it to be included in my favorite clothing. It does not have any spark when paired with jeans nor short or skirt. And I feel it is too fancy to be my sleepwear. So I'm just handing it over to someone who might be ecstatic to have it. 
That's all for now.
Now let me go back in checking my closet.
To see what else is there for me to say good bye to.

No comments:

Post a Comment