Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Empty Tube 69: Celeteque Acne Cleansing Gel 🌸

Yehey! I am already on my 69th bottle down for my Pan Project. Maybe by 2017 I can finally ditch my dresser. Well I love having a dresser but if you want to be a minimalist and frugal you'll see that as long as you have closet or drawer or dresser it will just encourage you to buy products as you have a place to put them. That is what happened to me. As soon as you need drawers to organize your things it only means that you already have way too many. So organizing is not the solution but decluttering is.
As I have said it was late 2014 when I started hoarding. I came from Manila with stash of beauty products. But since I have too many of them that it has taken me long time to consume them all. That is when you know that you have too much of it. Maybe Celeteque is a Philippine brand of skin care products. I'm not sure. I have this brand from Watsons in Market Market and I have forgotten the amount I paid for me. More than 100PHP. Took photos of the back of the tube for those who wants to see the ingredients and other details about the product. That I admittedly did not even bother to look at for more than a year that I have this with me. 
My greatest enemy in my skin are the whiteheads that decided to reside on my nose forever. And so there was a point in my life that I was so obsessed in banishing them. That led me into buying anti acne products. Whiteheads are said to be a kind of acne. So I bought Celetque Acne Cleansing Gel for my whiteheads. I used it up only this year when it was about to expire. But sadly it did not do anything for my whiteheads. Yes it is losing battle. Needless to say there's no need for me to repurchase. 
Inexpensive and good cleanser though but it is not for me. Any facial cleanser or facial soap will do just fine with me. I just need maintenance in nose pack and/or nose strips plus facial toner once in a blue moon. Or facial scrub if the budget will permit.
 
That's all for today. Will check now if there's anything inside the house that I should ditch now. An item dispatch per day is the path to a clutter free room. I only have 2017. At least before I go for another vacation. And this vacation my target is Japan. Wish me luck.

P.S. For more than a year I was crazy about blushers and eyeshadows. Sadly I was able to use them all one time only. Even if I want to declutter them now I don't have enough time. Maybe I will be during Christmas vacation. I know what a way to spend my vacation. But I can't think of any other time. While my love affair with lipsticks is still on going that I put different colors every hour just to finish them all of. It is crazy but its one of the girl things that is quite hard to decipher.


'Keep the things that add value to your life. If the item does not add value to your life, it is just clutter and needs to be cleared from your space.' ~ Dub Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment