Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Goodbye #28: Aeropostale Blue πŸ‘‹πŸ½

Finally for the month of September I was able to take out from the small room one cabinet. As well as one table for that used to be a place where I was stocking the food. With that the space looks big and clean. Pleasing to the eyes and less hiding place for cockroaches to hide. It is inspiring enough for me keep on going on my way towards minimalism.
 
Even my small closet gradually becomes not so crowded. I may have taken out at least a hundred clothing since June or July but I feel like there's so much more that I have to part with. I will stop only when everything would fit into my Delsey Luggage.
 
For today another clothing I have taken out of the closet is the Aeropostale blue top. I got it from Dubai Outlet Mall for only 15.00AED and that's very affordable. But then it is not my style that it would probably be sitting in my closet in the years to come. So this has to go and I'll just give it to my sister in law.
 
As I'm getting rid an item per day each post reflects of what kind of consumer I used to be. I was too busy complaining how hard my life is when I also play a huge part of why I'm always broke. I thought I was being smart buying only on sale. That is if I purchase the things that I need and not just buying anything under the sun impulsively. I just hope that I can rub some of this minimalism and frugal ideas to the people around me. Like my family, friends and colleagues. Hopefully one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment