Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Goodbye #22: Splash Shirt πŸ‘‹πŸ½

For sure a lot of you can relate to this. A closet overflowing that you can't close it anymore. But then when you have to go out you don't have anything to wear. That is very common among women especially to what seems to be clothes hoarder. The solution? To get rid of clothing that you don't really need. Be minimalist. Be frugal.
 
September I came back from one month vacation and I became the Purging Queen. Each day I'm trying to take out one or more items per day. And documenting them by writing a blog post. Survey says that we only wear at least 25% of our clothing items. And yeah I think its true.
 
I get rid of this gray shirt not because it is bad shirt but I already have at least a dozen of gray shirts. And seriously do I really need a dozen of them? Gray is not even my favorite color. But the number has grown because I can just wear any jeans with this color. My closet as I write this is getting better but I still feel that I simply have way too many. And I can wash clothing at least 3 times a week. Even on our so called winter. So the more I see that there's no need for me to have too much. I will survive even if I only have 5 tops that I can use for the weekend.
That's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.
Till my next purging session.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment