Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, November 25, 2016

Empty Bottle 68: Clean Body Wash 🌸

Hello there! And here I am again with my 68th bottle down in my on going Pan Project. When I started this one I thought it would take me years to finish although my target time is end of this year. And I'm so bored with that thought. But as I write down my Empty Bottle Post Series to track down my progress then the boredom goes away as after my vacation my progress sort of speed up a little. Maybe also because aside from Pan Project I am taking away at least one item per day. Maybe also because that the space of the floor is getting clearer that's lifting my spirit enough to continue in what I am doing. I'm just sorry to disappoint those who comes to my page hoping for an in depth reviews. But there was none. This is personal blog so more on rants and views rather than digging the product.
Clean is the name of this body was. Clean in Fig and Verbena. I know Fig and in fact I have seen the tree of it. But I don't know Verbena. This brand is from Poland. It is available in Carrefour for only 10AED for 500ML. That is a great deal. But then this is not my favorite or something I am so keen in repurchasing. Maybe strong scent is the reason why Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret skin care are still very much alive. Great smell while taking a shower is relaxing and making taking a shower enjoyable. How to make strong and long lasting scent is one thing drugstore brands haven't found out how to do yet.
A year ago I switched from bar soap like Dove to body washes or body gels as I had been told that it is the better choice for people with dry skin like me. It could be true but the downside is body wash is expensive than bar soap. But I am enjoying it so for the mean time I can't go back yet to using bar soap again. Plus I still have a stash of at least 20 bottles of body washes that I must finish so going back to good old Dove will really take some time. Maybe a year at least.
I have taken photo of the back of the bottle to share some more information regarding with the product but for me this is not really a big deal or very relevant. I mean all the body washes or body gels will have the same formula. Difference would just be the scents. Some are said to be organic. But I don't give a damn about that too. Some would be Paraben free and again I don't care about it too. I care only about the price and the scent. When I started using body washes I admitted hoarding as I wanted to try out all the possible scents in the market. But luckily I was able to stop myself from going further and especially when I started this Pan Project.
I don't know what else can I say or share regarding the product. As all body washes in the market are the same. But I did not find anything special with this one except the price. It is very affordable. It is white in color but turned out to be pink as I added the bath salt I purchased from Daiso which is another story as the bottle is still lying in the bathroom waiting for me to have time and mix it up with some other body gels I'm using.
That will be all for today. Till me next Empty Bottle Post again. I think I still have at least a hundred products. And I'm trying to finish them all.


'Simplicity is an acquired taste. Mankind, left free, instinctively complicates life.' ~ Katharine Gerould

No comments:

Post a Comment