Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Online Shopping πŸ’•

Again my topic is shopping. But this time it is about online shopping. I know once again it defies my purpose of wanting to have a minimalist and frugal life. For the first time I made an order in the Desert Cart. I have done so because I had been searching high and low for a good sunscreen that will not break my account. Alas, the sunscreens I have seen in the shops are just too bloody expensive. I looked at the pharmacies ~ one sunscreen would cost more than 100AED. Same with The Face Shop. One of these days I will be sharing what I purchased and my experience with Desert Cart.

And recently I also placed an order from Amazon Japan. I have taken the risk as there are many Japanese skin care products that I badly want to try. Those products are so affordable but the shipping fee is not. Making me wish I can visit the Japan ASAP. Once received I will be sharing them over here too. But then even with the shipping fee it is still way more affordable than buying from the physical stores in the UAE. That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment