Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

September Purchase πŸ’πŸ‚

Hi there!
They say that in photography light will be your best friend. After all photographs are collection of light. While I agree it's 2016 and so some cameras are created to work well against low light situations. Unfortunately I stopped learning years ago. And I'm just relying on the Manual Mode of my ever expensive camera. And I can't get enough light either in the room. So bear with the photos. And let me share with you the items I purchased for the month of September. Right after my vacation and I was broke.
I don't know what's wrong with the setting of my camera that the first photo turned out like this. Anyway I just want to share the name of the shop where I made the purchase. It's called Cooperative Society of UAE. Been seeing it since I came to UAE but I don't know why I'd rather shop at Carrefour than in the Coop. Thanks to Instagram one of the people I follow posted some items that can be purchased in Coop. Which got me interested.
Tada!!!!!!!!!! It's Cathy Doll!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cathy Doll is a brand from Thailand but the packaging says formulated in Korea. Maybe that matters to Thai people. But not yet sure if products are made in Korea or Thailand. But I don't really care anyway. I heard that it is quite popular. According to Instagram users. It is popular for its whitening properties that I have yet to discover. As I have said I just came from vacation and people kept on commenting how dark I become. Not that I care but it is giving a negative impact on me. So even though none of the whitening products worked for me in the past; I found myself trying out a new batch of whitening products again.
I got myself a Cathy Doll Snail Bright Body Bath. I can say snail is quite popular in Asian skin care. Popular in terms of I keep on seeing it on every brands via Social Media. Price was only 37.00AED; this is expensive for me but then as I always say is there anything in the UAE market that won't be in the expensive category? It was a take it or leave situation as Cooperative Society UAE is the only place in UAE that sells Cathy Doll products.
Another product I have taken was Cathy Doll Ready 2 White One Day Whitener Body Cleanser. I purchased it for 41.00AED which baffles me as per the Instagram post of the person I follow price in Abu Dhabi is only 33.00AED or maybe there has just been a price increase in the span of one month. She posted it in August 14, 2016. I bought it in Dubai last September 11, 2016. I don't even know if there will come a time that they will go on sale for their beauty products.

I know I already have way too many body washes but I just had to give in to the itch of trying it out. Actually I was planning to get the rest of the Cathy Doll products as soon as pay day comes. If these will work well then thank you. If not then lesson learned and move on.
And lastly Originel and Essentiel Lightening Face Cream. Would you believe that I actually run out of face creams? I mean a facial moisturizer. Seriously. I used to have loads. And now I have none. I do not recognize the brand but chose it because it was only 14.00AED and it is a French brand.

That's all for now.
Will give an update if there will be results of my purchase. Or if I've gone crazy again and buy new items. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment