Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Goodbye #36: H&M Gray πŸ‘–

Good morning world!
An item a day to get rid of towards the clutter free space. Even after weeks of purging seems like I still have way too many items to get rid of. Especially in clothes.

So for today I am saying goodbye to this pants from H&M which I purchased during sale for only 30AED. I can't even remember when it was. Maybe it will be running on 2 years since it has been in my closet and I used it only a few times. The number of times won't even be beyond ten! 

When I have seen it first I thought it was a cool trousers to wear in the office. Well it is except it fits perfectly. And you know in this part of the world if trousers is like that then except all eyes to be on you. So the norm would be wearing the ugliest trousers in the office so no one would take a second look at your bum. Haha. But the main reason why I am getting rid of this is, it does not have any pockets. I don't know about you but as per my experiences it is always better to wear clothes with pockets. So your mobile phone will be with you all the time. And that's all for today. Have a great day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment