Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Goodbye #23: BershkaπŸ‘‹πŸ½

Hello!
The 'Purging Queen' is back!
Too soon actually.
If you are wondering why I am writing a Goodbye Post it is because I am documenting the items I am getting rid of and why I am getting rid of it. I'm one of those people trying to live as minimalist and frugal. Minimalist is someone who does not own to many material possessions. While frugal is someone who almost hate spending. And so I'm letting go of many things but without buying anything to replace them.
 
 
I purchased this Bershka knitwear just because it was on sale. That was the bad side. Sale urged me to have more. Even if I don't really need it. Instead of focusing on what only will be useful to me. But then I can't bring the past anymore. I can only learn and start all over again. It has been with me for over a year and its time to go.
 
This is more of a crop top than a winter or summer top. With my big belly crop top is no longer my style. I think I may have many crop tops that I handed over to my little sister. Long before I seriously started raiding my closet.
 
Also winter in UAE is not really that cold that I think up to 3 pieces of jacket or sweater would be enough. I kept some winter clothing for that just in case. But alas the cold winter never comes. Nor the opportunity to be in a snowy place. So next that I'll be getting rid of are the supposed to be winter clothes that I will not be able to wear this coming winter.
And that's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment