Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, November 11, 2016

Goodbye #30: Aeropostale Stripes πŸ‘‹πŸ½

For today I am saying goodbye to my Aeropostale stripe polo shirt and thanking it for the memories. Can't remember which year when I purchased it but one thing for sure I bought it because it was on sale. And I think polo shirt is cool. But sadly it has been left out in my closet for far too long as I barely wear it. When I gained weight polo shirts are no longer my kind of top as it emphasizes my huge belly. And my huge arms too.
 
I was hoping that one day I'll go back to my old body structure but I had been waiting for years now. It's far easier to wear something according to my current body type. And that's the bitter end for me and all my polo shirts I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment