Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Goodbye #26: Aeropostale ShirtπŸ‘‹πŸ½

Hello!
Another Aeropostale shirt I'm saying goodbye to. I bought it more than 2 years ago as it was on sale for 99AED (3 pieces). But then in the long run I wore for only a few times. Not really sensible. It is a see through which is does not bring any comfort to me. Whether it is summer or winter.
 
I may have bought it during the time that I was experimenting with clothes. But failed big time since I am not and never will be a fashionista. I'm the type who wear shirt and jeans only. And will stay that way forever. Every time I need to go out I'm always asking myself what on earth am I going to wear? To think that my small closet is full of clothes.
 
But those clothes are either no longer fits me. No longer my style. Does not bring me comfort. So there's no point in keeping them. Items that are not useful to you anymore are nothing but just a clutter. And who needs a clutter in life?
 
 
Thanks for dropping by.
I will come back tomorrow with another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment