Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Empty Bottle 66: Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer ๐ŸŒธ

Hello there. Well as of the product reviews I'll just laugh and say that I am the last person you should ask me about it. But why am I writing so many posts about beauty products? Well I am currently doing a Pan Project. It has been going on for a few weeks now. There was a year and half of my life that I hoarded far too many products. And came to a point that I realized it was a mistake. I can't throw them. I can't keep being hard on myself. I just need to use them all up and learn my lesson.
 
So for today I'm sharing with you the 66th bottle I managed to from finish my stash. I purchased it more than a year ago that I can't remember the price anymore. But one thing I remember clearly that I got it on sale. So the amount could be just around 60AED. I bought it at the time that I was sort of attracted to make up. Women who wears make up usually use primer to make the make up stay longer.
 
Can't complain about the price as almost all the brands do have the same price range in the UAE. Can't complain about the brand of Bourjois either. It is one of the brands of make up that I trust. It is a French affordable brand of make up. But as of the effectiveness of Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer I should be the last one you should ask. But for a reason. I love it because it is moisturizing enough. Does not feel heavy on the skin. Sinks well I mean. But whatever make up I'm wearing will surely be gone by lunch time. But is 4 hours of wear time enough to say that it is effective? That's the time the make up lasts on my face using this primer.
My house is just a walking distance from work that I go home for lunch even on summer and while on lunch I'm likely to wash my face or use a lot of water mists the whole day. Or use nose pack. So even if I have the best primer in the world my make up stays only at least before lunch time. Hence I can't observe it primer indeed makes the make up lasts the whole day. And I'm using the make up I own just to finish it off and not because I so love it or enjoying. No amount of make up can ever solve my skin concerns like the whiteheads on my nose. Make up are pretty to look at but pain in the ass when applying.
And so girls thanks for dropping by at my page. Throwing out this bottle is one less bottle of clutter in my very tiny room or space. Please if you are reading this think a thousand times before buying anything like I used to do.
 
'Have nothing in your house that you do not know how to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.' ~ William Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment