Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Empty Bottle 69: Evoluderm Keratin Liquid 🌸

Hello there! This is the 69th bottle down with my Pan Project. Although there's no new information I can offer. This is my nth hair product different name and price but same results. Let me start by telling you that I was a hoarder. And I misused my hard earned money in the past. Especially from 2014 to early 2016. I decided that it has to change and I should start my journey towards being minimalist and frugal. In doing so I must first clear all the clutter I stupidly created. In the process of decluttering either I am doing the project 'get rid of an item per day' or 'pan project' which means used up all the products I have. It could be food or beauty products. But mostly the latter. So the 70th bottle I was able to consume was Evoluderm Keratin Liquid.
I have taken all the photos I could as the bottle contains all the information that one would like to know. I got it for around 15.00AED at Tati in Mirdif City Centre. To enlighten those who does not know or interested to know Evoluderm is a French brand of affordable skin care products. In the same league with LCS and Nectar of Nature . In the UAE market it is available only in Tati. Tati has only one branch which is in Mirdif City Centre. And Evoluderm reviews I have seen in Google were all in French.
I had been going for hair rebonding since 2009 but only this year I felt bored with it and as end result I purchased a dozen or so hair products hoping one of them can give me the illusion of thin hair or super straight hair. All of them are the same. They all have given me soft and smooth hair but even so that was not the goal I was aiming for. Hence even if the product is good I don't see myself repurchasing. I managed to finish the hair products like Evoluderm Keratin Liquid because I had too as to avoid wasting them and not because I'm enjoying or loving them.
If you want to tame your frizzy hair then go ahead and try Evoluderm Keratin Liquid. If you want a soft and smooth hair it will help too. But having a straight and thin hair? Fat chance. And so I'm seeing myself going back to Chinese Salon in a few weeks to rebond my hair once again. Need to sit for 6 hours or more once again.
So for me Evoluderm Keratin Liquid is just a waste of money. My good old Cream Silk can take care of the softness and smoothness of my hair that I don't need any other product. If there is another hair product that I need is a hair fragrance just so I would not smell of food whenever I come back to work from lunch. As I'm mostly cooking for lunch. And the space is closed and no way for the air/smell to go out. No proper ventilation.
I still have at least 4 or 5 hair products that I'm trying to finish at home and I'll be writing about them as this is my way to document my Pan Project progress. And that's all for today.
2017: I am not sure why but I have a strong feeling that maybe that year my dream will come true. Or I'm just being optimistic as ,y tiny place is getting cleaner and clearer as day goes by.

“Editing is a big part of organising. It's about selecting the best and letting the not-so-good go... Life is like this. There's lots of stuff that doesn't matter: things that you're 'going to do'; outdated, broken or not-so-good stuff... Be an editor every day. Constantly reassess and you'll find that the things that don't matter easily slip away.” ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment