Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, January 20, 2017

Bacolod Chicken Inasal

There is one restaurant in Dubai, somewhere in Satwa and pardon me as I am not good in directions. But I can remember seeing a train station near it. I can't even remember the exact name of the restaurant aside from Bacolod Chicken Inasal. I had been there last November 2016. Down are the photos of what I ordered from the said restaurant.
Grilled chicken liver with yellow rice and some pickles at the side. I can't even remember the exact price. But no more than 50AED. The verdict? I will surely not come back there anymore. It is very far from me. Expensive. And not delicious. I am opposed in throwing food away but then I was not able to bring myself to finish this food.
I always order lemon ice tea whenever I eat out. This one glass was around 10AED. This was the only thing I enjoyed from the said establishment. But the serving of the drinks is quite small. So even if it tastes good I don't think its worth it.
 
"Good food is good mood"

No comments:

Post a Comment