Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 2, 2017

Goodbye #43: Foot CoverπŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Another old item from a decade ago. Found this while cleaning the cabinet. Honestly I do not understand while the old me was clinging to so many items until they piled up into nothing but clutter. And also think about all the money I wasted. Money I could have saved and use for vacation. I could have been on a holiday vacation somewhere else instead of being at home over the holidays and cleaning the flat. 

But alas whatever happened in the past it cannot be undone. Anyway I have thrown away this foot cover. I do not even remember why I purchased it or why I have never gotten around into using it. My salary is very little and yet I managed to have a thousand little things inside the home. Yes a thousand. I'm not writing a post about the others but I have thrown a lot already.
'Clutter in your physical surroundings will clutter your mind and spirit' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment