Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Goodbye #60: Bath and Body Works Body Butter

Time flies. It was only around October 2015 when I was introduced to body butter. I was hooked. Went crazy and hoarded whatever I could get my hands on. Whether I have a budget for it or not. Bath and Body Works body butters were one of the purchases I made back then. Now it's 2017 and I am saying goodbye to this unused BBW body butter called Beautiful Day. Their body butters are really thick but sinks in to the skin easily. But then no matter how I tried I cannot love and accept the extreme sweetness. Whatever the scent maybe. Sweetness is the signature smell of Bath and Body Works. Well at least for me.
Most of the time I wish I never had to go through the phase I went through. The consumerism. Purchasing on impulse. Hoarding. But then maybe I would never learn the lessons if things did not happen. The more I think about going home for good due to financial reasons, the more regrets are washing over me for all the money I wasted. So yeah minimalism and frugal is a lifestyle. It is not fad that will come and go. So even if I am done with all these decluttering and pan projects there is no way that I will go back to my old habits.

'Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need'

No comments:

Post a Comment